– Bet365 owner and founder Denise Coates received KSh 42.4 paycheck for the 2018/2019 financial year
– The salary and dividends from her 50 % stake in the business translate to KSh 145 million per day
– She founded the company in 2000 and the 57-year-old woman is currently worth KSh 1.2 trillion
The founder and chief executive officer of the global gambling company Bet365 went home with KSh 42.4 billion paycheck in the year 2019.
The 57 year-old Denise Coates who is arguably the highest paid director going by the company’s 48-paged financial and strategic reports published on Tuesday, December 17.
READ ALSO: Busia man writes 5 new commandments, claims Jesus sent him revised copy
READ ALSO: KCSE 2019: Shule moja Nyandarua yawashangaza wengi kuwatuma watahiniwa wake wote katika chuo kikuu
The UK’s richest woman paid herself KSh 31. 9 billion in salary and an additional KSh 10.3 in dividends from her 50 % stake in the British online bookmaker, Financial Times reported.
This is about KSh 145 million per working day.
The business fetched KSh 76.4 billion net profit, an 18 % increase from the previous year.
Out of the total net profit, KSh 9.4 billion was donated to the billionaire’s charity organisation Denise Coates Foundation this 2018/2019 financial year.
The Bloomberg index, her net worth is set to increase in the coming years.
Along with Bet365, Coates and her family also own English football club, Stoke City, where her father Peter Coates is the chairman.
Denise founded the firm with her brother John Coates in 2000.
In October 2019, Forbes magazine estimated her net worth at KSh 1.2 trillion.
Bet365 has more than 35 million customers globally with around 4300 people.
Do you have a hot story or scandal you would like us to publish, please reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: 0732482690 and Telegram: Tuko news.
My Spanish husband calls me a monkey, wants to take my children from me | Tuko TV
- Top 7 biggest sporting events which stole headlines in 2019
- Sergio Romero involved in car crash near Man United training ground